Customer Experience Research
How many products or services in an assortment, and their individual prices, are challenges faced by many brand managers, product managers, or customer insight executives. PriceBeam's willingness-to-pay research can reveal how customers see the individual items in the assortment, and how they would choose between them.
Solve different pricing challenges:
- Test willingness-to-pay a premium for brand extensions.
- Determine the ideal number of items in the assortment
- Test price anchoring effects
- Understand willingness-to-pay segments/groups.
Available in 127 countries
Run the analyses in 127 countries around the world without leaving your desk. PriceBeam takes care of finding respondents, asking the right questions in the local language, interpreting results, and delivering the final analysis to you.
- You define the target market and describe the product.
- PriceBeam finds the right respondents in each of the markets.
- Run single-market assessments.
- Run and compare results between countries, as part of international launches or price increases.
How Does It Work
PriceBeam’s solution conducts extensive market research, collects and analyzes data before delivering a detailed report . This data will enable you to stick out from the competition, maximize profit, and optimize your customer experience.
Define question & target market
Conduct Market Research
PriceBeam solutions can solve different types of pricing challenges.
Essential Package - Consumers
Quickly research what your customers in a given market are willing to pay for a product or service.
Advanced Package - Consumers
Expand research by analyzing Willingness-to-Pay overall as well as per segment.
Understand what willingness-to-pay among business customers.
Ready to get started?
Book a call with one of our experts and see how we can help.